Fwd: Lilypond/LSR graphics

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Fwd: Lilypond/LSR graphics
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:38:16 +0100

Hi all,

Seba needed to move the LSR to a new server.
Most problems seems to be fixed now apart from those below.

I've no experience with a jailed LilyPond, so any help appreciated.

>From the logs: I'm not sure about those texgyre warnings, those fonts
were not required with 2.18.2. Also I vaguely seem to remember about
some problems with gs 9.20 and/or cairo, (I may be wrong here.)

Cheers,
  Harm