Re: Additions in event-listener.ly (issue 152600043 by address@hidden)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Additions in event-listener.ly (issue 152600043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 03:34:01 -0700

Thanks to David (and Graham).

I understand David's comments but don't have the knowledge (or the time)
to make the edits that are suggested here - at least from as I
understand it there would need to be some kind of 'check/test' (if/then)
construction in format-note to decide if it was \Voice or \DrumVoice.

At least that is my reading of the comments.

Oh well, it didn't hurt to try to resurrect someone's old patch. I'll
have to set this back to patch-abandoned then.

Thank you again all the same.

https://codereview.appspot.com/152600043/