Re: help with bash script to translate @ref{} items in translated manual

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: help with bash script to translate @ref{} items in translated manuals
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:02:25 +0200

Il giorno ven 21 apr 2017 alle 15:54, address@hidden ha scritto:
It is expecting something from stdin. You didn't tell us where the replacement data comes from, so I guessed you run your script as cat repl.txt | your_script

Actually in my first attempt I thought I'd have entered the replacement interactively during the loop. Now I've changed my mind: as I wrote in a previous email, I'll write the replacement file and then run a single script.