Re: Prevent granados.ly image rotation in web.pdf (issue 317560043 by ad

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Prevent granados.ly image rotation in web.pdf (issue 317560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 05:48:06 -0700

Thank you for your opinion.
I've removed the comment.

https://codereview.appspot.com/317560043/diff/20001/Documentation/ly-examples/granados.ly
File Documentation/ly-examples/granados.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/317560043/diff/20001/Documentation/ly-examples/granados.ly#newcode12
Documentation/ly-examples/granados.ly:12: % If we use 'landscape symbol
for page settings,
On 2017/04/29 12:32:54, dak wrote:
My personal opinion is to just leave out the comment here.  While the
"letterlandscape" paper size only existed since version 2.16.1 (issue
2737), it
has been the proper and documented thing to use for this case for a
long enough
time that mentioning it here, particularly in the context of XeTeX,
seems like
overkill.  In my opinion XeTeX does the right and actually expected
thing and it
is rather random that this worked differently in other circumstances.

If we go to the bother of writing comments, it should rather be for
the purpose
of documenting non-obvious properties of the current code rather than
of an
ancient LilyPond version.

Even if it is frustrating that one spends a day of work on a change
that finally
boils down to about 5 characters.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/317560043/