Re: Add usage of OpenType font feature to the documents (issue 328140043

From: tisimst . lilypond
Subject: Re: Add usage of OpenType font feature to the documents (issue 328140043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 08:18:07 -0700

On 2017/08/01 15:08:11, trueroad wrote:
On 2017/08/01 15:05:46, trueroad wrote:
> Add notes and identification way

If I understand correctly, I've found a current limitation.
I could not find a way to specify OpenType font scripts and languages.

So I've added it to the document.
Also I've added feature identification way etc.

If I'm not mistaken, you don't need to specify the script/language.
That's part of the OpenType feature itself. In other words, if the
feature is requested for a glyph outside the scripts/languages that the
feature was specified for, the feature is not applied. Is that correct,
Werner?

Otherwise, LGTM.

https://codereview.appspot.com/328140043/