Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure usi

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: [2.20] Issue 4943 Manual page breaking causing assertion failure using Windows
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 23:20:10 +0000

I appreciate this is going back a whole 9 months, but I've just started
looking again at one of my projects and I'm back, stuck against this
completely debilitating bug.

I'm now using 2.19.80 and it's not been fixed. Granted, a release build
probably wouldn't throw on "assert", but is anyone planning to look at this
issue?