Re: Doc: NR - rhythms.itely minor edits to Durations (issue 336030043 by

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: NR - rhythms.itely minor edits to Durations (issue 336030043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:06:03 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/336030043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/336030043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode93
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:93: music sequence will take their
pitch from the preceding note or chord.
On 2017/11/10 18:44:34, pkx166h wrote:

Where is this repeated more fully I am not seeing it.

Sorry James - I must have skimmed this too quickly and conflated
"durations without a pitch" and "pitches without a duration".  It all
looks fine!  :(

https://codereview.appspot.com/336030043/