Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?

From: Tomohiro Tatejima
Subject: Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 00:06:11 +0900

Personally I strongly desire this feature to be included in next stable.
I am working on a lily-embedded web document, which requires cropped svg output.
Currently I am using eps backend and pdf2svg (external program) to
automatically obtain cropped output.
This new feature will be very useful to simplify the work.

Tomohiro Tatejima