Re: Syntax: lyric_mode_music might be a MUSIC_FUNCTION (issue 343820043

From: knupero
Subject: Re: Syntax: lyric_mode_music might be a MUSIC_FUNCTION (issue 343820043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 05:22:18 -0700

I don't see the point in starting a formal review after this has
already been
discussed on the mailing list.

I was hoping, apparently in vain, that the formal process would lead to
a more reasonable discussion. Apparently, however, this process also
invites speculation about the amount of work someone is willing to
invest, his qualifications and his honesty.

In particular since this differs from your
originally proposed patch (where you did not switch to lyrics mode at
all) and
you disengenuously continued the discussion based on a modified patch
(the one
proposed here) which you then tacked onto your results without further
mention.

For the record: All the test results were obtained with a) an unpatched
lilypond and b) a lilypond with my originally proposed patch.
This is easy to verify, and everybody is invited to do so. David: You
did not do that, apparently.

@Everyone: I won't bother you here any longer.

https://codereview.appspot.com/343820043/