Re: Avoid unnecessary copying of Paper_score vectors (issue 342170043 by

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Avoid unnecessary copying of Paper_score vectors (issue 342170043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 15:05:24 -0700

On 2018/06/19 12:51:46, dak wrote:
If you are interested in solving this mystery, be sure to record the
gist of it
in comments to save the next person the effort.  If not, I guess the
swap is
probably fine.  It's just awkward because it insinuates that something
happens

Solving that mystery diverges too much from what I'm working toward,
which is trying to use Paper_column* instead of Grob* in a slew of
places.  This copying thing is just something I noticed along the way
that is so easily addressed that I'd feel bad ignoring it.

I'll add a comment to the code explaining the swap and suggesting that
maybe the algorithm could be reworked to occur in place.

https://codereview.appspot.com/342170043/