Re: #5355 Doc: document grob metadata in SVG output in Notation Referenc

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: #5355 Doc: document grob metadata in SVG output in Notation Reference
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 08:55:49 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 07:43:29 +0100, "David Kastrup" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Paul Morris <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > On 06/28/2018 03:35 AM, pkx166h wrote:
> >
> >>   * *Patch*: countdown --> push
> >>   * *Comment*:
> >>
> >> Patch counted down - please push
> >>

> > I tried pushing my patch to staging and got the following error:
> >
> > $ git push origin HEAD:staging
> > fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /lilypond.git
> >
> > This worked for me before in years past, but it's possible I didn't
> > set up my git credentials exactly the same when I moved to using the
> > LilyDevOS container?
> >
> > How to proceed?
>
> Edit your .git/config file and change the repository address according
> to the Git repository clone command given for developers on LilyPond's
> Savannah page.

Something has changed since yesterday afternoon - I can checkout master/staging
and I can pull master/staging but I cannot 'fetch'.

--snip--

address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git pull -r
Current branch master is up to date.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git checkout staging
Switched to branch 'staging'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/staging'.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git pull -r
Current branch staging is up to date.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
address@hidden ~/lilypond-git $ git fetch
ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

and the repository exists.
--snip--

This was all working yesterday morning and I started to get the fetch errors
mid morning.

Then it worked for a bit and now I get the problems again.

I don't know what the difference is between pull and fetch in terms of 'rights'
but I'd have thought it would be the same right?

James