Re: Add a procedure to add slashes to Beams and straight Flags (issue 56

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Add a procedure to add slashes to Beams and straight Flags (issue 562550043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 03:29:59 -0700

Hi Malte,

thanks for review.

Currently I follow a different route: create a Slash-grob.
Once it is mature I'll publish a concurrent patch-set in a different
issue.
For now I'll set this one back to 'needs-work'.
However you spotted some valid points, which I'll likely have to take
into account for a possible Slash.stencil as well.

https://codereview.appspot.com/562550043/diff/564540043/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/562550043/diff/564540043/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode408
scm/define-grobs.scm:408: (slash-stem-part . 1)