Re: development stalled

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: development stalled
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:00:33 -0500

On 8/13/2019 4:42 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
"Frank Bryce" <address@hidden> writes:

Unfortunately Im not a programmer so I dont know how to
help.

I am not enthused about our current delays

David K. or other contributors, what would you suggest is a good LilyPond development area for beginners to work on?

The documentation seems often suggested, but in my experience it mostly looks good already (the English version, anyway) and I still have the same question: what needs work?

The Contributor Guide suggests searching the issue tracker for issues labeled "frog," but the most recent one is from 2014. Would this still be a good approach?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA