Re: Implement MeasureAttachedSpanner (issue 571180043 by address@hidden)

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Implement MeasureAttachedSpanner (issue 571180043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:41:00 -0800

Thanks for working on it !!

Some other nits:

https://codereview.appspot.com/571180043/diff/565230043/lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc
File lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/571180043/diff/565230043/lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc#newcode93
lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc:93: : ly_symbol2scm ("staff-bar"));
If I understand correctly (and I may be wrong, because my knowledge
about c++ is more or less zero), then "staff-bar" is a fall-back.
I'd create an entry for 'spacing-pair' in define-grobs.scm, too. Similar
to MeasureCounter, MultiMeasure Rest and PercentRepeat.

https://codereview.appspot.com/571180043/diff/565230043/lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc#newcode141
lily/measure-attached-spanner.cc:141: "break-overshoot "
Probably add a regtest for break-overshoot.
Or extent input/regression/spanner-break-overshoot.ly

https://codereview.appspot.com/571180043/