Musicxml generation (was: RE: Working on issue 665, how to proceed?)

From: lilypond
Subject: Musicxml generation (was: RE: Working on issue 665, how to proceed?)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:12:23 +0100

Hi all,

I updated my code, taking into account all comments I did get so far, except
the comments about the (code) comment
My code comment will be extended in a later stage.
You can find the work so far at:
https://github.com/de-wolff/lilypond/tree/musicxml

It is already generating useable musicxml, so look at the code and use the code.

I appreciate all comment both on the generated musicxml and on the used code

For usage of the code see the README file in the repository

Jaap de Wolff