Re: Cannot build changes.pdf anymore

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Cannot build changes.pdf anymore
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:23:02 -0500

On Nov 23, 2019, at 08:06, Malte Meyn <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, I wanted to save time and build only that single document. For that I
> followed the CG:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/generating-documentation#building-a-single-document

I ran these commands in my build directory with HEAD at 658a69f548.

  139  rm -rf *
  140  ls -la # showed nothing hidden
  141  ~/lilypond-src/autogen.sh
  142  make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3
  143  find . -name changes.tely # not found in the build dir
  # 143.5 on the host system, touch ${src}/Documentation/changes.tely
  144  time make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3 -C Documentation out=www out-www/changes.pdf

The last command yielded a readable file in Documentation/out-www/changes.pdf.
—
Dan