Re: Grow heap aggressively during music interpretation (issue 561390043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Grow heap aggressively during music interpretation (issue 561390043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 12:59:06 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/561390043/diff/557260051/lily/include/score-engraver.hh

https://codereview.appspot.com/561390043/diff/557260051/lily/include/score-engraver.hh#newcode26
> > lily/include/score-engraver.hh:26: #include <gc.h>
> > This effectively adds a dependency on libgc which you should search
for at
> > configure - it is not necessarily installed in a default location.
>
> I've added a TODO for now. One complication is that libgc doesn't come
with
> pkg-config.

It seems like a bad idea to change the bgc parameters behind Guile's
back.  Does Guile not have any GC hooks of its own that one could use
for increasing the heap size or its behavior with regard to requesting
memory?

https://codereview.appspot.com/561390043/