Re: Janek is coming back to LilyPond! :-)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Janek is coming back to LilyPond! :-)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 22:39:12 +0100

Hello (again),

I guess an explanation of the silence on my side is in place...

For some time now I'm struggling with some personal problems that make me,
well, occasionally "unusable". Unfortunately one such situation occurred
after I wrote, and I managed to pull myself together only this week. I
apologize for lack of follow-up, I should have notified you.

Things should be better at least for some time (it's hard to predict when
something similar will happen to me again). I am sorry that this makes me
not very reliable... I will try to counter this by slicing work into
chunks, to limit the amount of stuff "in progress".

my best wishes to you,
Janek

pon., 20 sty 2020 o 17:34 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>