Re: My availability

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: My availability
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 19:38:48 +0100

Dan Eble <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear LilyPond developers,
>
> I'm facing the bittersweet experience of becoming an employee again on
> Monday.  I'm not sure what the ramp-up will require or what the new
> cadence of my life will be, but I will certainly have less time to
> devote to LilyPond.  Hopefully, it will be a reversion to the mean and
> not more!  I thought I should let you know so that when my engagement
> diminishes subito you don't think there's something wrong.

First things first.  I wish you a good start and (probably not entirely
unselfishly but definitely sincerely) an eventually gratifying work/life
balance.

My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating
damage, feel free to forward problematic posts to me adding a subject
like "timeout 1d" (for a suggested timeout of 1 day) or "offensive".