Re: Getting download sizes right: proof of concept

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Getting download sizes right: proof of concept
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:10:33 +0100

Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 26/02/2020 à 02:18, David Kastrup a écrit :
>>
>> Anybody want to see what it takes to get this across the finishing line?
>>

> Just a nitpick: the sizes are in Documentation/web/manuals.itexi.
> I'll have a look this afternoon.

Oh, I know.  The respective macros would no longer get any sizes as
arguments ultimately.  This is just a sketch for now.  Fixing the macros
and their invocations will be easy to do.  Also polishing the script.
The important thing is to get script called at a late point in building
the HTML where the files we want to have measured for size are all in
place.