Re: [GSOC 2020] Discussing GNU Lilypond project ideas?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [GSOC 2020] Discussing GNU Lilypond project ideas?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 14:59:38 +0100

Am Donnerstag, den 27.02.2020, 08:57 -0300 schrieb Leandro Doctors:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 18:56, Urs Liska <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > I'd like to stress that the GSoC page lists
> > project *ideas*, and if you're specifically interested in Scheme
> > stuff
> > you may as well suggest other topics than listed there.
>
> Sure, Urs :-)
>
> As I said before, I have only started reading the Ideas page.
> All I know right now is that I would like to work on a Scheme-related
> project :-)
>
> I will clone Lilypond's repo, read the code and try building it, and
> get
> back with more specific details, if that's OK with you.

Of course.

You may also be interested in openLilyLib (https://openlilylib.org for
a very-WIP introdcution and https://github.com/openlilylib for the
development space. There is much room for Scheme work in there, if it
looks interesting to start with I suggest you clone and look into the
oll-core repository (first) edition-engraver  and/or scholarly (order
irrelevant).

Urs