Re: [David Kastrup] [translations] Branches rededicated!

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: [David Kastrup] [translations] Branches rededicated!
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2020 08:56:53 +0100

Hi David,

it looks like now both branches have master merged and are identical:
 $ git diff origin/dev/translation-merge origin/translation
[empty]
Is that intended?

To me this sounds conceptually wrong, given that you want to use one of
them (I didn't understand which one) for 2.20.1 - I don't think we want
to have the Python 3 switch in there.

Jonas