Re: Doc: organize changes.tely

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Doc: organize changes.tely
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 13:00:26 +0000

On 3/9/20, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think I was told to run the update script and forgot.  I am not sure
> where to run it now in order to get the results somewhere.

Oh, good. Perhaps we should mention it in the CG’s release-work.itexi
to make it less easy for people to overlook in the future?

In a similar vein, do you happen to know whether the script Graham
wished for in the CG has ever been implemented?
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/tree/Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi#n400

I just added a FIXME about that in a patch but there may be a chance
it could be dropped altogether:
https://codereview.appspot.com/559640043/patch/583630043/579410043

Cheers,
V.