[LSR 2.20] broken: #506

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: [LSR 2.20] broken: #506
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:16:22 +0100

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=506
"Polymetric section: synchronizing different groups of staves"
is broken as well, probably for a long time.
Currently it prints a mess with BarLines and the MultiMeasureRest ist displaced.
Seems 2.20 is the first version complaining about the MMR:
programming error: Multi_measure_rest::get_rods (): I am not spanned!

Thus it wasn't noticed earlier, I assume.

I attach the output from 2.12.3 which seems to be the last version
with intended output. Compare with current LSR.

Suggestions to fix it are welcome :)

Cheers,
  Harm