Re: Remove @ substitutions from python/*.py (issue 549740043 by address@

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Remove @ substitutions from python/*.py (issue 549740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 05:25:30 -0700

On 2020/03/21 11:22:15, hahnjo wrote:
> On 2020/03/21 11:16:12, hanwenn wrote:
> > PTAL
>
> Very please don't clutter diffs with unrelated whitespace changes. If
you think
> we should apply this, please do so independently. After a message to
> lilypond-devel they can probably go into staging -> master directly
without much
> review.

For context: many projects that I contribute to keep harping about
trailing whitespace,
hence I added

  (add-hook 'before-save-hook 'delete-trailing-whitespace)

to my .emacs. I uploaded

  https://codereview.appspot.com/547810043

(I tried doing the whole codebase, but Rietveld times out. Is there any
movement on
the plan to switch infrastructure?)

> Also please update the title (here and SF issue) to accommodate to the
"larger
> cleanup".

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/549740043/