Re: Add dynamic-interface to keepAliveInterfaces (issue 553760043 by add

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Add dynamic-interface to keepAliveInterfaces (issue 553760043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:31:17 -0700

On 2020/03/26 12:52:29, wl_gnu.org wrote:
> Never seen that, AFAIK.  Can you provide a link to such a score?

I can certainly imagine that sort of things, in an orchestral score
simple enough that all instruments share the same dynamics (as was
common until the late 18th century), and where the LilyPonder may want
to store all that in a shared variable, including for systems where for
example all the wind instruments are tacet.

OTOH, we may also decide that users advanced enough to typeset a full
partitura are knowledgeable enough to know how to set their own
keepAliveInterfaces.

BTW (on an unrelated note), I’ve just noticed that there’s something
weird happening with some stem columns when dynamics are attached to
spacer rests:
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4691/#cc82

V.

https://codereview.appspot.com/553760043/