Re: Anything missing for 2.21.0?

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Anything missing for 2.21.0?
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:59:51 -0400

On Mar 29, 2020, at 14:46, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dan Eble <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On Mar 29, 2020, at 11:54, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Anybody can think of a holdup?
>>
>> convert-ly is broken:
> Oh wow, how did that happen?
>
> Oh, and now I remember that there was a convert-ly thing about some
> spacing properties that I also needed to get done.  More important for
> 2.20.1 than 2.21.0 probably, but I need to get it done either way.

The log levels in the --help text are also wrong.  If you try to use NONE or
WARNING, it complains,

    convert-ly: error: Unknown or invalid loglevel 'NONE'

It does accept WARN rather than WARNING, and in that mode it doesn't print
progress messages, though I haven't verified that it actually prints warnings.

Obviously, this isn't a show-stopper, and should probably be fixed in 2.20 if
there are any more patches released, but if you're touching the script anyway...
—
Dan