Re: 2.21.0 and announcements

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: 2.21.0 and announcements
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:16:07 +0200

Il giorno mar 31 mar 2020 alle ore 12:15 Phil Holmes
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
> Probably expected.  The website text updates automatically - it pulls git
> and does a "make website" every hour.  However, documents and functionality
> only get updated with a new build via GUB.

The links that remained unchanged are part of the website: the script
I mentioned is run by `make website` to generate those links.
The download links are present in the current website, which means, I
think, that the script was run.
However they are the old version of the links without my changes,
which makes me think that an old version of the script was run to make
the website, instead of the current one.

Any ideas?