Re: Parsing JSON in C++

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Parsing JSON in C++
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:08:38 +0000

guile-json is not a GNU project, but it is hosted on Savannah.  It has a
release in May 2020, and is licensed by GPL3.0.

This sounds very compatible, but I don't know that it's the best.

Carl

On 6/19/20, 5:30 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Owen Lamb"
<lilypond-devel-bounces+carl.d.sorensen+digest=gmail.com@gnu.org on behalf of
owendlamb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I need to be able to expose the contents of a SMuFL font's JSON metadata
file to LilyPond. From what I can tell, LilyPond currently doesn't have any
sort of JSON-parsing library in its dependencies, either in Scheme or in
C++. An internet search revealed that there are... a *lot* of options.
Is there a particular one that would suit LilyPond the
best, legally/otherwise?

Thanks,
Owen