Re: Stop issue verification?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Stop issue verification?
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 19:47:42 +0100

Le 02/11/2020 à 18:18, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :

Thanks. I'm going ahead to change the labels right now.
Merge request put up at https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/493
and labels renamed and deleted as appropriate, except for one,
namely Status::started. While verifying what I was doing I
noticed that 51 open issues have this label (as well as,
somewhat surprisingly, 18 closed ones). Most of them
haven't been touched in years; the most recent is from
two months ago though: https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/4599
Of course, the wide majority doesn't have an assignee.

List at
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&state=opened&label_name[]=Status%3A%3AStarted

Is it fine to remove this information? I think it is, but
it seems best to have confirmation as deleting a label
can't be undone (although most of them have were marked
with this label on SourceForge, which makes it appear in
comments).

Thanks,
Jean