Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: Lilypond 64-bit binaries
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:04:03 +0200

Hello,

Starting yesterday, I ‘m now running LilyPond 2.20.0  on a Apple mini M1
running under Big Sur 11.2.3.
I can contribute to building Mac OS versions on my machine.

For my own work, I use AppVeyor, as has been setup by Grame’s Dom Fober, to
build installable Mac OS versions. Is that something that could help solve this
issue?

JM