Re: Microtonal midi output

From: James
Subject: Re: Microtonal midi output
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 18:32:19 +0000

Hello,

On 08/05/2021 17:42, brahim.pro via Discussions on LilyPond development wrote:
Hello,

I would like to define a scale, let's say A minor, and slightly change the
frequency of the notes in the output MIDI file. I have trouble finding this
feature in the documentation. So does this feature exist and how to do that?

Thanks,

Brahim

I suggest using the 'user' list (lilypond-user@gnu.org <mailto:lilypond-user@gnu.org>) for this kind of question.

You are more likely to get an answer or workaround there than this list which is primarily to discuss development of the software.

Regards

James

--
Regards