Re: PATCHES - Countdown for September 7th

From: James
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for September 7th
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:43:33 +0000

Hello Jean,

On 07/09/2021 10:43, Jean Abou Samra wrote:
Hi James,

Le 07/09/2021 à 11:30, James a écrit :
!904 Remove side-position-interface and related defaults from AmbitusAccidental - Jean Abou-Samra
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/904

!903 Split out TrillPitchParentheses from TrillPitchGroup - Jean Abou-Samra
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/903

These two already counted down; apparently they
were not marked with the Patch::push label.
Is this a manual process or do we have some
script to fix?

I add the /label ~patch::xxx macro to the text I put into each comment.

It seems, looking at the history, that the push macro was not registered on my side (as I cannot see my user changing the label scope in this case). I don't know what happened.

This is all manual.

My role in the countdown is just to make sure that patches/MRs are given a fair shake before they are pushed, or that MRs which don't seem to be going anywhere in discussion (or where there are comments that have not been replied to) are given a gentle nudge.

But any developer can (and do) change the labels accordingly if something is not 'quite right' or they spot something (like you did here) and correct it.

--

Regards

James