[Doc] Organizing changes.tely

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: [Doc] Organizing changes.tely
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:28:48 +0200

Hello all,

In the last days of 2017, just before 2.20 was born, James arranged changes.tely such that items don't get just stacked one over the other but sort of reflect the organizing of the Notation Reference. I found it very wise and useful for the reader, and kept that during the development of 2.21.

I took care of moving things around with the branching of stable/2.22 for the English version and the other translators did their duty…
And I've kept it in French for the moment.

What do you think about having a policy about it, since most of the change's entries go with an update to other manuals?

Jean-Charles