Re: ANN: Pygments support for LilyPond

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: ANN: Pygments support for LilyPond
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 23:35:10 +0100

Le 24/11/2021 à 14:52, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :
Le 24/11/2021 à 14:36, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
This doesn't print any color, with or without your patch:  [...]
Interesting, for me it works, see attached file.
D'oh, yesterday I used the wrong incantation, sorry.  I can reproduce
the problem; attached is a new patch that also takes care of xetex.

Thanks! This works great. It might be time to submit it upstream.

OK, what do I do here? According to Gavin, Texinfo
has no way to print text monospace text in bold.
Do you know if there is a way around in TeX? Doing

\input{texinfo}

@tex
\textbf{ABC}DEF
@end tex

XXX

@bye

I get all of "ABCDEF" bold. I don't understand why.

Do you happen to have solutions for the whole
TeX thing? Otherwise I think I'll give up on
that and only implement HTML for now. I admire
your TeX wizardry, but as to me personally,
the *TeX suite just makes me tear my hair out...

Jean