Re: Who pushed to GitHub?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Who pushed to GitHub?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 15:33:25 +0100

Le 10/01/2022 à 17:50, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development a écrit :
Hi all,

while deleting the translation branch, I noticed that quite a number of
branches re-appeared on GitHub, here's the log of the git pull I just
did:

[...]

As you can see from the update revision of master, I previously pulled
in November, so the branches were created in the time since then. I'm
very tempted to just delete them again since we agreed that GitHub
should only mirror "protected branches" from GitLab (meaning master,
release/unstable and stable/*),

I seem to have missed that discussion. Do you have a
link to it? I thought the GitHub mirror was an artifact
of experiments for moving to GitHub before we started
with GitLab.

(So obviously I don't know who did that push.)

Best,
Jean