Re: Patch scheduling

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Patch scheduling
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 12:13:59 -0700

On 2022-02-07 02:07, Lukas-Fabian Moser wrote:
Hi Colin,

forgive me for butting in as someone who has made very few contributions (but followed some of the discussions quite closely over the last few years):
<snipped>
So what I'm trying to say is: A task that seems like a trivial cron job 95% of the time may very well require human intelligence, tact and judgement in the remaining 5 %. (And I haven't even mentioned yet the "human factor" that would be sorely missed of the question "Folks, is this ready now or should we keep it on review?" came from a script instead of from you or, formerly, James.)

Thanks for your wise and graceful words, Lukas. I believe I'm getting a bit better perspective on the whole thing, and hope to benefit from the wisdom you and others have shown.

Cheers,

Colin