Re: error building LilyPond 2.23.7 in Frescobaldi flatpak

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: error building LilyPond 2.23.7 in Frescobaldi flatpak
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 10:47:23 +0200

Il giorno gio 31 mar 2022 alle 00:27:47 +0200, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> ha scritto:
Sounds like corruption to me.  Either you have run out of disk space
(unlikely since the file in question is pretty much in the middle), or
one process wrote on a file while another process accessed it (write or
read) in parallel, or you have a hardware error or some other utility
has a severe bug or corruption.

So I'd check how repeatable that error is.  Reproducible on the same
system?  Reproducible on a system with the same versions of software?

I had problems of disk space.
I've cleared it a bit and now it compiles fine.
I'll see if it happens again.

Thanks
Federico