Next release

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Next release
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 23:32:16 +0200

Hi all,

I'm tentatively planning to release LilyPond 2.23.8 next weekend,
please let me know if that's not a good idea for some reason.

For the future, I'll intentionally stay away from a fixed schedule like
"every N weeks" or "every first weekend of the month" because chances
are I can't make it for one reason or another. I'll try to keep it
every 3-5 weeks though, to not accumulate too many changes in one
release.

Cheers
Jonas