Re: integrating Joram's 'visualindex'

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: integrating Joram's 'visualindex'
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 12:12:21 +0000 (UTC)

> While the typesetting probably could use left-facing and
> right-facing pages more intentionally, I have never really had any
> problems with the existing layout.

Well, it's not about the existing layout – even if we are going to use
double-sided formatting, it wouldn't change much (besides some shifts
in page numbering).  The thing is that only in double-sided mode I can
easily arrange the documentation to make the visual index appear on
facing pages.

    Werner