GSoC page

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: GSoC page
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 00:32:05 +0200

Hi,

The page https://lilypond.org/google-summer-of-code.html
look somewhat outdated, it says it's for GSoC 2018,
and there is still the SMuFL project taken by Owen
for example. Can we update it?

- SMuFL: taken by Owen, should be removed

- Variants of font glyphs: Werner, is this still relevant?

- Improve/Extend Export to MusicXML: Peter, are you still
  available for this?

- Fix Beaming Patterns: Urs is mentioned as the first mentor,
  but he's no longer active. Carl, would you take this as primary
  mentor?

- Frescobaldi Extensions: I suppose this should be moved to the
  “Attic” as Urs is inactive.

- Support for style sheets: Abraham, Kieren?

- Contemporary Notation: who is “NN”?

- Implement a System to Handle Scores System by System:
  same question.

I actually don't really see how GSoC works, I just happened to
stumble upon this page which seems in need of updating. If we
want GSoC applications next year, let's keep it current.

Thanks,
Jean