Re: eps backend in latest master

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: eps backend in latest master
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:30:01 +0200

Le 15/08/2022 à 18:12, Kevin Barry a écrit :
Hi all,

I used to have a style file for creating musical examples (typically, for
printed books and the like) that handily produced cropped images by setting
the backend to eps (and removing margins and headers and footers). I
noticed that this has stopped working in latest master and I am unable to
exactly replicate the behaviour. The crop option does not preserve the
space between systems so it's no good. Is there another way to get the old
behaviour?

Kevin

Possibly the same problem as
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/issues/6235

I never took the time to understand all the backend options, there are many of them and they've evolved a lot in 2.23.x… I would say that some documentation section comparing them would be welcome.