Re: Removing a snippet

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Removing a snippet
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 00:23:27 +0200

Am So., 4. Sept. 2022 um 21:26 Uhr schrieb Dan Eble <dan@lyric.works>:

> Harm,
>
> The Contributor's Guide has sections on adding, editing, and renaming
> snippets.  What should I do when I want to stop using a snippet in the
> Notation Reference?

Well, short answer, adjust NR in
Documentation/*/notation/expressive.itely, and you're done.

Ofcourse the snippet remains in /Documentation/snippets/
If you want to completely remove it from the source, delete it there
and any occurrence in *.snippet-list.

To avoid reimplementing it with next lsr-import, ask a LSR-editor to
remove the doc-tag from it in LSR.

Shall I do so?

> The one I have in mind now is "Inserting a caesura", though there might have
> been one in the past that I removed from the source without asking this
> question.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Cheers,