visible-over-note-heads snippet

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: visible-over-note-heads snippet
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 18:13:06 +0200

Hello,

as suggested by Jean, I still intend to make a snippet for the new
visible-over-note-heads in the rhythm snippets section of the
documentation. Is it something that should be merged into the 2.25 branch
or into 2.24? (the feature per se is already merged, so it makes sense that
it's in 2.24). Is it a matter of adding the snippet in
Documentation/en/notation/rhythms.itely and nothing else (so, no makelsr,
etc.?). Should I submit a MR or present it in this mailing list as a
"suggestion"? (the way that the Contributor Guide seems to imply, because I
don't think a single snippet falls into the category of "large
contribution"). Because of the "build freeze", is all of this something
that should happen after 2.24 has been launched or should it happen nowish?

Sorry for all the questions, it shows that I've barely done anything
related to Documentation in my MRs.

—Martín.
PS: Since there are a few patches in "waiting" I assume that I shouldn't be
making any MRs at the moment, right?

--
www.martinrinconbotero.com