Re: LilyPond 2.23.14

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.23.14
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 04:29:53 -0500

On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 3:57 PM Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
LilyPond development <lilypond-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
> please test with your use cases and notify us of any problems.

I spent a few hours yesterday with LilyPond 2.23.14 and Frescobaldi
3.2, on Windows 10 21H1.

While I am not the most demanding user -- mostly doing SATB/TTBB
shape-note hymns and light choral works -- all seems well for me with
this release. In spite of the major foundational upgrades completed
and underway such as Guile 2+ and Cairo, the software is still
LilyPond-as-expected and I would not be aware of the changes if I was
not following the mailing lists.

Kudos to all involved, especially Jonas Hahnfeld for managing the releases.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA