Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 22:57:34 +0100

Hi Jean,
How is it supposed to be? While I am ignorant about figured bass, I don't see anything egregious.

For your information, your email doesn't contain the images. I see in the raw email content that you are using Thunderbird and your email is sent in plain text. A plain text email can't contain images inline, but as I have experienced myself, Thunderbird won't warn you in any way if you add some, it'll just strip them when sending the email. With plain text email, you have to add them as attachments.

Wow, this frightens me, as I'm sending e-mails with inline images all the time to dozens of students. (I'm hoping that my "professional" standard footer, which contains HTML markup, is enough to make Thunderbird behave.) Thunderbird even shows me the images in the e-mail when I open it. This can't be the intended behaviour...

In any case, here are images again as attachments. They don't look like Werner's.

Lukas