Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: Figured bass bug in 2.23.82?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 23:00:35 +0100

For your information, your email doesn't contain the images. I see in the raw email content that you are using Thunderbird and your email is sent in plain text. A plain text email can't contain images inline, but as I have experienced myself, Thunderbird won't warn you in any way if you add some, it'll just strip them when sending the email. With plain text email, you have to add them as attachments.

Well, at least the copy that Thunderbird stored in my (gmail) "sent" folder is a multi-part message containing HTML and the inline attachments.

Is it possible the that mailing list strips the e-mail and only keeps the plain text version?

Lukas