Re: LilyPond 2.24.0 released!

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.24.0 released!
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 08:07:47 -0800

On Thu, Dec 15, 2022 at 1:43 PM Jonas Hahnfeld via LilyPond user discussion
<lilypond-user@gnu.org> wrote:

> We are proud to announce the release of GNU LilyPond 2.24.0.
> LilyPond 2.24 is brought to you by
>
> Main Developers:
> Jean Abou Samra, Colin Campbell, Dan Eble, Jonas Hahnfeld, Phil Holmes,
> David Kastrup, Werner Lemberg, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Francisco Vila
>
> Core Contributors:
> Erlend E. Aasland, Kevin Barry, Martín Rincón Botero, Tim Burgess,
> Thibaut Cuvelier, Jefferson Felix, David Stephen Grant, Jordan
> Henderson, Masamichi Hosoda, Nihal Jere, Martin Joerg, Michael Käppler,
> Doug Kearns, Mark Knoop, Thomas Morley, Lukas-Fabian Moser, Martin
> Neubauer, Knut Petersen, Valentin Petzel, Pete Siddall, Alen Šiljak,
> Samuel Tam, Timofey, Nathan Whetsell
>
> Font Contributors:
> Johannes Feulner, David Stephen Grant, Owen Lamb
>
> Documentation Writers:
> Michael Käppler, Daniel Tobias Johansen Langhoff, Thomas Morley, John
> Wheeler
>
> Translators:
> Federico Bruni, Walter Garcia-Fontes, Dénes Harmath, Masamichi Hosoda,
> Guyutongxue, Chengrui Li, Jean-Charles Malahieude, Benkő Pál
>
> and numerous other contributors.

I'm grateful to all the developers, contributors, writers, and translators.
I don't know what I would do without LilyPond!

And I'm glad you listed the developers, contributors, writers, and
translators. They deserve the recognition!

All the best,

Ralph
______
Ralph Palmer