Re: LSR update?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: LSR update?
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 06:17:26 +0000 (UTC)

> Lateron, when LSR runs 2.24.0, we need to insert all snippets from
> /Documentation/snippets/new.  This is tedious, any help would be
> great.

Sebastiano, if we send you an archive with all updated snippets: Do
you have a possibility to mass-import them into the database?
Submitting them one by one via the LSR web interface is not feasible.

Ideally, there would be a git repository to which we can actually push
the new files (to retain the editing history), and a script that
regenerates the database automatically – and vice versa.

> As final step we need to delete the ones from
> /Documentation/snippets/new and commit the new state, I would be
> very thankful if someone else could do so.

I can help with that.

    Werner