Re: Duplicate SVG attribute

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Duplicate SVG attribute
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 00:18:39 +0100

Le 25/12/2022 à 21:01, Paolo Prete a écrit :
Thanks as always for your help, and also for the snippet you provided.

You're right it's not usual to do that override twice for the same grob, and I'll update you with a concrete test-case in which the mentioned issue happens, so to see if we have some stable ways for working around it in a stable way.

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1780 should fix this.

Unless the context is more specific, I don't really see a nice workaround.
You can use after-line-breaking to mutate as wanted, but that will mess up
if the user of your Spontini editor does their own after-line-breaking override.

You could just use the "dirty" workaround iff the LilyPond version is < 2.25.1.
After all, there is no stability problem if you know that it won't be used
past a certain version.